- TECHNICAL SPECS
The Brenthaven serialized lock program is ideal for organizations who want to convenience of keyless security and the ability to retrieve combinations for lockout situations. Program details are as follows:
- Authorized administrator(s) can easily manage, add, and suspend their internal users with a few clicks on the serialized lock website.
- Master administrator(s) has access to real time reports on users access and serial numbers decoded.
- No Data is stored on the server. The serial codes are decrypted in real time with a proven hashing algorithm similar to ones used by the US Military.
- Each lock comes with a pre-set combination, which cannot be changed and is engraved with a unique serial number.
- Serial number ownership is assigned to the customer when they are shipped from Brenthaven, so there is no administration needed by the customer.
- The flexibility of a Master Keyed solution with the convenience of keyless/combination solution.
- Must be ordered in full boxes/25 units.
Samples available now.
For pricing, please contact Chris Sackmann, at firstname.lastname@example.org or direct: 360.733.5608 ext.502
- 6.5" sturdy locking system
- Zinc alloy lock housing
- Preset 4 digit code
- Cable diameter: .17"
- Push button locking
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Name: Serialized Combination Lock
Model #: 4119
Weight: 0 lb.