- TECHNICAL SPECS
The Expandable Trek Backpack for MacBook provides amazing storage space and versatility for the active, urban professional. This ergonomic backpack features multiple pockets and an expandability option that accommodates an additional 20% - this case supports all of your essential items for work and play. The front organizer pouch includes multiple pockets for your cell phone, pens, AC adaptor, etc.
Fits MacBooks up to 15.4"
- Fits MacBooks up to 15.4"
- High Density Foam protection system cradles your laptop from damage
- Rugged 1680D Ballistic Nylon exterior
- Expandability combination compartment allows for an additional 20% storage capacity
- Felt-lined quick-access pocket for sunglasses or other important items
- Side water bottle pocket
- Ergonomic padded pack straps and back panel distribute weight comfortably
- 100% Lifetime Guarantee
- Name: Expandable Trek Backpack - Blue
Model #: 2079
Weight: 2.4 lb.
- External Dimensions: 15.5" W x 19" H x 9" D (11" when expanded)
- Internal Dimensions: 14" W x 11" H x 2.5" D
The High Density Foam Protection system offers a lightweight cradle system that wraps the notebook in up to 1" of foam, while suspending it above the bottom of the case. See our cases that feature the Superior Protection system.
- Brenthaven is committed to achieving Zero Impact™ on our environment without compromising the integrity of our products. Our strategy is to create great products that last a lifetime; reduce what we can in the manufacturing of our products and operation of our business; and offset what we can not through annual investments into environmental non-profits and carbon offsets.
- This product is made using durable Ballistic Nylon which has high tensile strength that will keep it looking good for years to come. The nylon is backed with a Polyurethane coating. All Brenthaven products are free of PVC (poly vinyl chloride).
- The hardware used on this product is extremely durable, and tested to withstand up to 250 lbs of pressure.
- All hang tags and product inserts are printed on recycled paper using soy-based inks.