- TECHNICAL SPECS
The MetroLite BP-XF is perfect for the traveling professional who seeks functionality and style all in one. With the Brenthaven X-Ray Friendly™ design, the case butterflies open and allows the user to pass through airport security without removing the laptop.
Fits Laptops up to 15.6"
- X-Ray Friendly™ design butterflies open for ease of passage at airport security
- High Density Foam protection system keeps your laptop safe and secure.
- Back slip pocket can unzip and be used as wheelie strap
- Front organizer panel has multiple pockets for accessories and dedicated AC Adapter pocket
- Combination compartment file organizer and multi-media storage section
- Ergonomic padded pack straps and back panel distribute weight comfortably
- Lifetime Guarantee
*Please note that TSA may still require you to remove your laptop from its case.
- Name: Metrolite BP-XF
Model #: 2255
Weight: 2.6 lb.
- External Dimensions: 12.5" W x 18" H x 6.5 " D
- Internal Dimensions: 9.75" W x 15.75" H x 1.5 " D
Questions & Answers
Is the Metrolite Backpack-XF weather proof or water repellant?
Brenthaven MacBook cases are not waterproof. While we use materials that are water repellant, we do not recommend carrying your case in the rain if at all possible. We do, however, have several cases that feature a hidden rain-fly that can be pulled out when you find yourself near water! If a water-proof case is important, we highly recommend our ProStyle SlimPack backpacks or our Trek Switch MB flap.
The High Density Foam Protection system offers a lightweight cradle system that wraps the notebook in up to 1" of foam, while suspending it above the bottom of the case. See our cases that feature the Superior Protection system.
- Brenthaven is committed to achieving Zero Impact™ on our environment without compromising the integrity of our products. Our strategy is to create great products that last a lifetime; reduce what we can in the manufacturing of our products and operation of our business; and offset what we can not through annual investments into environmental non-profits and carbon offsets.
- This product is made using durable Ballistic Nylon which has high tensile strength that will keep it looking good for years to come. The nylon is backed with a Polyurethane coating. All Brenthaven products are free of PVC (poly vinyl chloride).
- The hardware used on this product is extremely durable, and tested to withstand up to 250 lbs of pressure.
- All hang tags and product inserts are printed on recycled paper using soy-based inks.