- TECHNICAL SPECS
The MetroLite BP-XF is perfect for the traveling professional who seeks functionality and style all in one. With the Brenthaven X-Ray Friendly™ design, the case butterflies open and allows the user to pass through airport security without removing the laptop.
Fits Laptops up to 15.6"
- X-Ray Friendly™ design butterflies open for ease of passage at airport security
- High Density Foam protection system keeps your laptop safe and secure.
- Back slip pocket can unzip and be used as wheelie strap
- Front organizer panel has multiple pockets for accessories and dedicated AC Adapter pocket
- Combination compartment file organizer and multi-media storage section
- Ergonomic padded pack straps and back panel distribute weight comfortably
- Lifetime Guarantee
*Please note that TSA may still require you to remove your laptop from its case.
- Name: Metrolite BP-XF
Model #: 2255
Weight: 2.6 lb.
- External Dimensions: 12.5" W x 18" H x 6.5 " D
- Internal Dimensions: 9.75" W x 15.75" H x 1.5 " D
Questions & Answers
Is the Metrolite Backpack-XF weather proof or water repellant?
Brenthaven MacBook cases are not waterproof. While we use materials that are water repellant, we do not recommend carrying your case in the rain if at all possible. We do, however, have several cases that feature a hidden rain-fly that can be pulled out when you find yourself near water! If a water-proof case is important, we highly recommend our ProStyle SlimPack backpacks or our Trek Switch MB flap.
The High Density Foam Protection System offers a lightweight cradle system that wraps your laptop in padded foam while suspending it above the bottom of the case. Patent pending.